Friday, December 12, 2008

bad weather tree runs

It's been bad weather the last few days. That means a) tree runs. And b) the photographer gets to ride as well. And that again meant I could finally ride my new Burton Fish board! It's strange to ride such a different shape after so many years. Check out the photos below, I had to take a picture, it just looked so unusual looking down... But the board rides great, it's really worth having such a shape as a second board for powder. By the way except the riding shot, it's cell phone pictures, so be lenient toward me concerning the quality...



fog about to rise and rise...

the Fish (with a Dachshund and Sheep sticker, very radical of me)

the tail is almost non existing

...let's go for another run

Europa Brücke (Bridge), always impressive...

Link

No comments: